Monday 22 November 2010

Photo Book With A Difference




For my grand daughter's brithday I made her a photo book with a difference. Here are a couple of the pages from the book to show you the kind of thing I did. I used a photo editing programme (Paint Shop Pro 5) to make the pages, they are just a blank rectangle which I covered over with a pattern, then I added a photo of her or a member of the family which I had made into a cartoon effect ( I found a site online which did this for free) and then added some embellishments and some text at the bottom and saved the whole page as a jpg file. Then I went on to one of the website where you can buy a photo book and instead of just adding photos I added the whole thing as if it was a photo and made it cover the whole page. The finished book was lovely and looks like one you buy in the shops.



2 comments:

  1. Please, please, please could you tell us what sites, and how you did it. I would LOVE to do one of these.

    Brilliant Les, it's fantastic. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Rufusdog, you are really clever and this is a great idea. Thanks for sharing it <3

    ReplyDelete