Monday, 22 November 2010

Gothic Bag

This was the next project I started on while waiting for my course to start. I had bought this fabric off someone on Ebay and instead of it being a FQ they were selling a piece which when it came was quite big. I only needed a fat eigth for the quilt so had a lot left over so decided to make my daughter a new bag. She had one that she liked a lot but it was getting old and grubby so I took some photos of it and also measured all the parts of it and drew out a plan of how it was made and then made my self a pattern. This was also hit and miss but it came out quite nicely after all. The strap was just some black webbing and the buckle was off an old belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment