Wednesday 3 August 2011

Shopping Bags Are Finished And Added To My Shop

I finished off making the three shopping bags last night.  I made two of the chequered ones.  I put a zippered pocket in the linings which is quite roomy inside.  With hindsight I should have sewn on the handles as I added the trim as when I stitched them on after you could see the stitching on the outside and I wasn't that happy with it.  I decided to make some fabric yo-yos to cover it up and added some buttons for extra detail.  I couldn't find where I had put the rest of the chequered fabric (still can't find it lol and I had just used it as well to make the handles) so I used some scraps of a cream fabric that has a gold sparkley fleck in it.  The flowery bag has the same fabric for the yo-yos.





No comments:

Post a Comment