Thursday 19 May 2011

Folksy Shop

I have finally got around to opening a Folksy Shop.  I have made a few bits to go on there already.  There is a link to it at the top of the page.  It was quite scary getting everything organised, it seemed to take forever, what with setting up all the shop and doing the photos etc.

I am still not too up on it all so will be learning as I go along.  If any of you already have shops and can give me some hints and tips all comments would be appreciated.

Here are some pics of some of the items I have on there already.  I have some more cushions nearly made up, they just need the front and backs sewn together with a zip in.


These are the two cushions I have already finished.  They have sayings on the back of them which are hand embroidered.


These two bags are made using charm squares which I cut from some uphostery fabric pieces I had.



These three lavender coloured bags are made from recycled curtains,  They are really strong as I have lined them with blackout lining.

This bag is made from the remnants of Cath Kidston fabric I had left over from my own bags.


These dolls were the same kind I made for my nieces for Christmas last year.  I had some fabrics left over so made a couple more.  I also have a few of the smaller dolls made.


These quilts are intended to be play mats to lay on the floor for a baby to lay on.  I mad them last year using up some scraps of fabric I had laying around in my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment