Friday, 22 July 2011

New Bags Ready For My Shop

I made these camoflage saddle bags to sell in my shop.  I have only taken photos of one of them as the other one looks nearly the same, just where the pattern in the fabric is a bit different.  The fabric on the outside was some lovely cotton camoflage fabric that Mooloo sent me.  I quilted it with a stripey pattern to make it stiffer and give it some body.  The inside is black poly-cotton sheeting.


The bag has lots of pockets in it, like my starry bag I made for myself.  There are two pockets on the front.


There is a zipped pocket on the back.


The lining has a zippered compartment in the middle.


There are two other compartments either side of this, one has another smaller zipped pocket and the other has a double pocket for pens and a larger pocket to fit a phone in or something.



The bag has a long strap so it fits cross body and comes down to about where your front pocket of your jeans would be.

I am very pleased with these bags, I am getting better at making them but there are still bits I think I could do better next time.

5 comments:

  1. It looks great I love all the pockets :D

    Katy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tis a lovely bag. Your projects are all so neat. I also love the tropical quilt a few blogs down, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the bags, the fabric looks great, better then just being my sons Curtains thats for sure!

    ReplyDelete